Monday, April 21, 2008

My biography

My Autobiography


I am Tahereh Zareie and I was born in 10th of September in 1984 in Tehran. I was brought up in a religious and traditional family. My parents were born in a little beautiful scenic village in Semnan. They moved to Tehran two years after their marriage, 33 years ago. They are the parents of seven children, five sons and two daughters, and I am the fifth one. My family is a crowded and unique family that all its members protect each other in every hardship. I remember my childhood as a peaceful and beautiful period of my life, full of pleasure and enjoying of being with each other.
I passed my primary and guidance school in two side by side schools. At high school, I found out that mathematics is a great field for me to reveal myself because before that I was just day-dreaming but mathematics was like a ringing bell which woke me up from my dreams and hibernation and led me to morality and realities of a teenager’s life .
When I was thirteen, my father suggested me to learn a foreign language or a sport, and I chose to study English. I do not know why I chose it but I have been studying English for about seven years.
Now, after I have passed entrance exam of university, I am studying English literature in Alzahra University and I am going to get my PHD in literature, too; and maybe in future, I will publish a thick book of my own poetry or a valuable novel.
All my life I have admired and witnessed the life of somebody whose patience and reasonable reactions toward difficulties, in addition to her peaceful conflict in life which is a real motivation for me to love my existence in this world.
Besides, I realized that life is not as sophisticated as some people believe in, hence I try to look at my life from its simple aspect in order to enjoy my life and not get exhausted when facing unexpected problems.