Monday, June 23, 2008

A portrait of my grand mother

My grand mother...
I always think I know my grandmother very well because I spent some part of my child hood with her. She is a deep religious lady and her insight is strong. She is slow in operation but decides very reasonably about any case. She never behaves badly any one who wants insult or hurt her; she is as calm as a silent sea but ready to face the obstacles in her way in life. She is firm in decisions and hard in her attempts to omit the difficulties in life. She is a reliable wife for he husband and children. She is always a valuable source of new ideas and solutions but lack of word and speech. She loves nature and respects it a lot that she thinks that nature gives life and motivation to living to any dead creature.
Her character is perfect in its totalities, bad in nothing, strange and different in a few points.